Wolves and Leeds are two of several groups locked in a determined Premier League relegation battle and they face one another this afternoon.
The Old Gold sit in 13th, three points above the drop zone and four away from their opponents in 19th.
Wolves are the league’s joint-lowest scorers with just 20 objectives
Julen Lopetegui’s facet have noticeably improved under the Spaniard, but they are nonetheless in want of factors.
Meanwhile, their opponents are but to style away success since Javi Gracia changed Jesse Marsch.
The former Watford boss has collected four points from his opening three games as Leeds supervisor and a 2-2 draw towards Brighton last weekend was a great end result.
They now journey to Moilneux in the hope of a much-needed win and the action is stay on talkSPORT 2.
Wolves vs Leeds: talkSPORT coverage
This Premier League conflict is about to happen on Saturday, March 18.
Kick-off at Molineux is scheduled for 3pm.
talkSPORT 2 will have EXCLUSIVE protection from the Midlands, with Dan Windle your host.
Commentary will then come from Ian Danter and former Scottish international Chris Iwelumo.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 by way of the internet site, click HERE for the stay stream.
ou can even pay attention by way of the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your good speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Lopetegui’s Wolves face Leeds this weekend
Shearer begins BBC FA Cup coverage with statement about Lineker row, as Gary sounds unwell
Inconsolable Richarlison leaves pitch in tears after damage three minutes into Spurs conflict
Liverpool legend Gerrard noticed celebrating St Patrick’s Day in McGregor’s pub in Dublin
Kim Kardashian video chats with Bukayo Saka and meets Dele Alli in ‘journey of a lifetime’
Former Liverpool star seemingly confirms transfer of highly-rated Dutch midfielder
Grealish deletes x-rated Instagram publish about City teammate which leaves fans speechless
Wolves vs Leeds: Team news
Wolves XI: Sa, Semedo, Dawson, Kilman, Jonny, Neves, Lemina, J. Gomes, Podence, Neto, Jimenez.
Subs: Bentley, T. Gomes, Collins, Moutinho, Nunes, Sarabia, Traore, Cosat, Cunha.
Leeds XI: Meslier, Ayling, Koch, Wober, Firpo, Roca, McKennie, Harrison, Aaronson, Gnonto, Bamford.
Subs: Robles, Struijk, Kristensen, Cooper, Sinisterra, Gray, Summerville, Rutter, Rodrigo.
Rodrigo’s return to fitness could possibly be what Leeds need to keep away from the drop
Wolves vs Leeds: What has been said?
Leeds boss Gracia: “In all my experience playing towards Wolves, they at all times were really, really demanding video games.
“I suppose this time is not going to be totally different, it goes to be the same. In my opinion, they’re enjoying well, it’s a nicely organised group with good players.
“So I count on a really demanding game, and at the similar time, I expect a great result for us as nicely.
“Wolves can handle completely different shapes and players, I suppose the staff labored very well this week and have ready very properly for the game.
“When you play towards one other staff, then the game depends not only on you, but the different group as well.
“Of course, we go along with a great mentality in phrases of, to be aggressive, attempting to be aggressive, trying to indicate our greatest face.
“We know how important is the sport and thinking this way we have been getting ready all the training periods, attempting to analyse the best way to assault, the easiest way to defend, one of the only ways to arrange the games.”
Leeds haven’t won since Gracia’s first game in opposition to Southampton
Wolves vs Leeds: Match facts
- Having been unbeaten in six league video games against Leeds between 2017 and 2021 (W5 D1), Wolves have lost their final two in opposition to the Whites.
- Following their 2-1 win on the opening weekend of the season, Leeds wish to complete their first league double over Wolves since 2015-16, and first within the top-flight since 1973-74.
- Wolves have gained three of their last four home league video games (L1), more than they’d of their earlier 12 (W2 D3 L7). All five of their home league wins this season have been to nil, with Wolves winless of their last 10 league games during which they’ve conceded at Molineux (D2 L8).
- Leeds have earned four factors from their three Premier League games beneath Javier Gracia (W1 D1 L1), as many as they’d of their 10 games before his arrival (W0 D4 L6). However, the Whites are winless of their final seven away from residence (D2 L5).
- Leeds have gained each of their last three Premier League video games when beginning the day in the relegation zone, beating Brentford on the ultimate day last season, and Liverpool and Southampton this term.
- No facet has fewer away wins (1) or away factors (6) within the Premier League this season than Leeds United, who’ve lost 9 of their 13 away league games this term. Not since 2006-07 in the Championship have the Whites had as many as 10 away league defeats in 14 such matches from the start of a marketing campaign.
- Wolves have a shot conversion rate of 6.8% within the Premier League this season, their lowest in any of their nine campaigns within the competitors. Only once have they scored greater than twice in a Premier League game this term, doing so in a 3-0 win over Liverpool in February.
- Wolves manager Julen Lopetegui has received each of his earlier meetings with Leeds’ Javier Gracia in all competitions. These games got here within the 2020-21 campaign, with Lopetegui’s Sevilla beating Gracia’s Valencia 1-0 in LaLiga and 3-0 in the Copa Del Rey.
- Leeds’ Patrick Bamford scored his second Premier League goal of the season and first as a starter towards Brighton final trip. He final scored in consecutive Premier League appearances in May 2021.
- Wolves have had simply three players score greater than once for them within the Premier League this season – Rúben Neves (5), Daniel Podence (5) and Adama Traoré (2). No group has had fewer players rating a number of targets so far this time period.
talkSPORT BET CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL OFFER
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets – CLAIM HERE
18+ New clients only. Opt in, bet £10+ at odds 2.00+, within 7 days of registration. No money out. Get 3x £10 Free Bets on chosen events. Bonus expires in 7 days. Card payments solely. T&Cs apply, see under. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
SEE ALL FREE BETS HERE